- An adaptation of an existing software product that is intended for general use and
- Any type software design for the exclusive use of a particular organization.
In any of these two approaches, customized software is tailored to meet the specific needs of an organization.
DMS customizations can involve the following:
- Changing the functionality, workflow, and processes of the product to fit specific business needs
- Defining the required configuration of our products
- Customizing visual aspects of the solution (logos, layouts, colors, images, screen behavior)
- Addressing visual customization of 3rd party applications involved in the solution
- Developing additional product functionality or capabilities
Whatever your reasons that will lead your choice, don’t forget that customized software can save money in the long run.